By becoming a member, you agree to receive two consecutive shipments before cancellation or a $75 processing fee for early termination. We appreciate 30 days’ notice in advance of the next scheduled shipment. We cannot cancel your membership once a shipment is in process.
The release pricing above is an average estimate only and does not include sales tax and shipping charges. Some releases will be a higher amount and some may be less, depending on the wines in the release.
• You must be 21 or over to purchase wine.
• Member charges will be billed directly to your credit card, two times per year. We will notify you by e-mail about upcoming shipments two weeks prior to shipping and bill your credit card one week prior to shipping.
• Current sales tax rates for most states and local regions will apply.
• Please notify Rain Dance of address, e-mail, telephone, and/or credit card changes one month prior to scheduled shipment dates.
• Due to logistics, we are not able to honor substitution requests. If by chance you do not prefer one of the varietals included in your release, it is only a bottle or two and your family or friends will be grateful that you’ve gifted them some spectacular wine! We appreciate your understanding.
As a pick-up member, you are expected to pick-up your wines at the member exclusive release parties OR at the tasting room within 45 days. If your release is not picked-up within this timeframe, we will charge your account for the additional fees and ship the wines to your address on file.
• Federal law requires that someone 21+ must be physically present to sign for wine package at time of delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a business address.
• Cultivation, Exploration and Preservation wine selections are shipped in May and November via UPS or FedEx Ground.
• Extreme heat or cold can compromise wine. Our shipping schedule is designed to avoid most extreme weather conditions. However, in the event of extreme weather conditions, we may hold your shipment until weather is favorable.
• Shipping rates may vary. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii incur an additional shipping charge when flat rate shipping is applied.
• Members are responsible for additional shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or returned shipments. A redirect fee will be applied if an address is changed en route, and a re-shipping fee applies if we have to re-ship your package. Fees reflect the going rate charged by the shipping company. Please keep your account information current.